Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Runner Necklace's

                                          1.
                                          2.
                                          3.
                                          4.
                                          5.
                                          6.
                                          7.
                                          8.
                                          9.
                                          10.
                                          11.
                                          12.
                                          13.
 
                                          14.
                                          15.

                                          16.
                                          17.
                                          18.
                                          19.
                                          20.
                                          21.
                                          22.
                                          23.
                                          24.
                                          25.
                                          26.
                                          27.
                                          28.
                                          29.
                                          30.
                                          31.  
                                          32.
                                          33.
                                          34.
                                          35.
                                          36.
                                          37.


The number below the picture is the one that I will refer to on any order.  I am working to get your credit cards accepted through this site, but for now if you would call me 720-261-1844 we can work our details.  I can accept your cards over the phone.  Thanks so much for your friendship and business!!

Vera

1 comment:

  1. Vera I would like to order a number 16 for my daughter for her birthday. I can't remember exactly how I ordered my Little Red necklace but can you remind me and let me know the cost of that necklace so we can arrange something. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete